Homeowners Coverage

  • Your home is one of your most valuable assets and should be protected accordingly through a homeowners insurance policy. There are different types of policies for different types of homeowners and/or dwellers (those who live in condominiums or those who rent or those who have a second home that they rent to others).
  • If you are a condominium owner, your condo association’s Master Fire Policy protects the common areas of the building but not necessarily your belongings or personal liability. A homeowners policy designed for condominium owners assists with this protection.
  • If you are a tenant, your belongings and personal liability can be protected under a homeowners policy designed for renters.
  • If you own a home that you rent out to others, you can insure this property with homeowners-type protection through a dwelling fire policy.

Tip: Be sure to sufficiently protect one of your most valuable personal assets.

This entry was posted in Services. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.